We are looking for students who would like to gain professional experience in the communications, marketing and event-management of an NGO, public-private partnership project Startup Odessa.
Startup Odessa is a complex project run by enthusiasts who think that everything is possible and live a bit ahead of their time. If you have the same spirit, want to contribute, gain new skills and network making Odessa a startup city, please let us know!
What we offer:
- an insight into fields like project management, communications and event organisation,
- being a part of motivated and professional team,
- learning with us and develop your own ideas
- participation in tech events in Odessa and Ukraine,
- network and be a part of vibrant tech community!
What you need:
- good communication skills,
- a good team spirit,
- loads of enthusiasm and motivations,
- interest in startups, innovations and technologies
- literacy, English will be an advantage.
You support the Project Managers of Startup Odessa team in the following areas:
- practical preparations and participant management for events,
- drafting and revising of reports,
- preparing and updating databases, administering online resources,
- updating websites and social media sites,
- composing invitations and other materials,
- other tasks depending on current projects and events.
Its a part-time internship, so students and people who wants to get into the tech scene are welcome to apply through: https://goo.gl/forms/9zYNK8Rss7Qkpq083