On the 1st of April, Odessa Municipal Council has announced the launch of two competition rounds: a business project competition and competition among tenants of business premises. The contest is aimed to foster entrepreneurship in Odessa region through the creation and nurturing of a co-working and shared office space.
The terms of participation are found below.
1 April – competition launch day.
1 June — deadline for submitting applications and supporting documents.
Late June 2017 — announcement of the winners.
Requirements for participants of the competition of business projects among small and medium-sized businesses:
– Competition can be attended by small and medium-sized businesses registered in the city of Odessa;
– Absence of debts on payment of taxes and deductions to state trust funds;
– Only one application per company/project is allowed.
List of documents required for application:
– application for participation in the competition in accordance with the established form (attached);
– business plan or investment project, affixed by the signature of the authorized person and the applicant’s seal;
– certificate of bank details issued by the bank;
– a copy of the Charter certified by the business entity (for legal entities);
– certificate of the Main Directorate of the State Fiscal Service in the Odessa region on the absence of arrears in the payment of taxes and fees, as well as a single social contribution to the budget.
The business project must contain the following information:
1) purpose of the business project, main idea, milestones, industry specifications.
2) total estimated cost of implementing a business project (UAH);
3) planned number of additional jobs (pcs.), The cost of creating one such place (UAH);
4) planned profitability of the project;
5) payback period of the project (months);
6) projected volume of profit per year (UAH);
7) planned increase (increase) in the volume of production (services) after the project is implemented (UAH);
planned increase (increase) in a number of revenues to the budget of the city of Odessa from paying taxes, fees (mandatory payments) after the project (UAH).
More details in the official announcement.